The National Business Association (NBA) is a not-for-profit association, specifically designed and actively managed to assist the Self-Employed in achieving their professional goals. For over 35 years the NBA has been Serving the Self-Employed / Entrepreneurs by providing support programs, resources materials, tools, and benefits they need to succeed.
First Step Review – Screening tool to assist in determining the likelihood for qualifying for a SBA guaranteed loan.
Resource Guides – We developed Resource Guides to assist the Self-Employed to attain success and continued success.
Network of Supporting Associations & Groups
On behalf of our Members and the Self-Employed, we support and work close with several Professional Organizations such as the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE), Small Business Development Centers (SBDC), and the Institute for Economic Empowerment of Women (IEEW) and IEEW’s Peace Through Business program.
- Zapendo – Contract Management and eSignature reimagined – 15% Discount
- Postcard Mania – $100 off first order
- Nurse Line – Toll Free access to experienced Registered Nurses
- Galaxy Physician & Hospital Referral – Save up to 40 %
- Lab Testing – 10% to 80% savings